What's a thing you'd love if we did? Flower weed dating? A photography contest? More volunteer days? We'd love any thoughts you have! Who knows, we might just do it!
We're winding down here at the farm, and taking stock of what's left to do this season.
Here's our to-do list for November:
- Dig and divide the dahlias
- Plant 700 daffodils
- Plant 2000 tulips
- Plant 100 peonies
- Build raised beds for spring
- Move the greenhouse to the farm
- Attend the Association of Specialty Cut Flower Growers in Grand Rapids
- Finish the crop and planting plans
- Pack up our house so we can move to the farm at the end of December
- Eat turkey and stuffing
- Go on our honeymoon
- Hang out with our other farmer friends
It's been a fabulous season. Don't forget to give our CSA subscriptions as holiday gifts, or just give one to yourself :-) Flowers make everything better!
I wish you final snapdragon.